Thursday, October 11, 2007

This is just the beginning...

So I'm entering the world of blogging with my first blog! You may be asking how I'm going to have the time to blog. That's a good question. I guess we'll find out! It definately won't be when I'm done with all my chores, because then I would never have time to blog. So, while my living room floor is scattered with toys, books, and shoes (didn't we used to have carpet?), and my kitchen floor hasn't been swept since yesterday or mopped since Saturday, and there's sheets in the dryer waiting to be folded (hey, at least there washed!), etc. etc., I'm going to take a break and blog...with a latte' of course! As my husband puts it, "All work and no play makes Johnny a dull boy." So, I thought it would be fun to spend a few minutes blogging here and there. We wouldn't Mommy to become dull would we? So thanks for joining me on my blogging adventure. Here you'll find many Musings from a Mother of Four, quotes from books, recipees, oh...and of course lots of pictures of the kids (the only reason many of you will be looking at my blog, I'm sure). That's okay....look at the pictures of the kids and skip the rest of my babbling. Well, Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

KeriAnn said...

yay Jana! Welcome to the blogosphere.
KeriAnn