Monday, March 24, 2008

My Spring Chicks


Hannah learned to ride her bike with no training wheels this week!!!!




I love this pic of Abby...the heels, the dress, the crown, and the bandaids on both knees. You should of seen her running in her heals too!



Look at Hannah (it's like this everyday too)...all the neighbor kids wear jeans and tennis shoes. But not Hannah. She always likes to look like a lady...even when learning to ride a bike. Notice the skirt...and the shoes!





I made these Hanky skirts for my Spring Chicks. They were a lot of fun to make, and every time they wear them, it makes me smile :-) I'm making Julia a dress and bloomers to match.

1 comment:

Nikki Schreiner said...

I LOVE the hankie skirts!!!! Is the fabric printed like that or did you sew hankies onto it?
Love ya!