Monday, March 21, 2011

This Week in Pictures

Saint Patrick's Day Dinner: Corned Beef slow cooked in beer, Mashed Potatoes, and Irish Soda Bread

My last day teaching at our homeschool co-op. Bittersweet. These are my geography students underneath our Papel Picado. We had just finished studying Mexico.

Flan. The first time I've made it and the first time I've eaten it. I made it for the above mentioned geography class.

Goodbye party #1...our Baxter Parish.

Some of our Baxter Parish kids.

Rocks in the rain on my back porch.

3 comments:

Scenic Route said...

These pictures and snippits are great! ...and you think you're not a photographer-hah! Your Dad will be wanting a flan for sure! Good job :0

Terri said...

Jana, I would love to get your flan recipe. When I lived in Chile we ate that and I forgot about it. I think Taite would like it.

BJ said...

Hi Terri,
The flan recipe is posted on Allrecipes.com as "Flan Mexicano". Hope and pray that Taite is doing better.
Blessings,
Jana