Saturday, February 9, 2008

This Week in Pictures


Grammy and Julia. Julia's bib says "More peas please!"
For the love of books. My Mom sent us a collection of children's classics that used to be my Aunt Carol's. My kids love looking at the pictures of these books, and I have been reading "The Wizard of Oz" to them and THEY LOVE IT and never want me to stop reading!











The Prinicesses Abigail and Julia






An early surprise Valentine's gift from Ben... Irises and...
chocolate covered strawberries! The box for these strawberries said, "Close the door behind you and lock it. Go hide behind the couch and savor!" I practically had to do that in order to keep little fingers out of this box of gems!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure do miss the kiddos! Thanks for posting the pictures.